Rye whiskey, oranges, and Sherry mingle in this incomparably smooth drink. Squeezing an orange peel over the top adds an extra boost of flavor.
- 1 1/2 cups Tomahawk Rye Whisky
- 3 tablespoons Herbal Liqueur
- 3 tablespoons Amontillado Sherry
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup
- 12 dashes orange bitters
- 12 orange twists
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher. Add ice; stir for 15-20 seconds. Strain the mixture into 6 chilled coupe glasses. Pinch an orange twist over each drink, then rub around rims of glasses to release oils from peel; discard peel. Garnish each with a fresh twist.
YIELD: Makes 6 servings